Frequently Asked Questions

How do I report the dumping of rubbish or personal belongings?

If a tenant has recently moved out and dumped either their personal belongings or rubbish in common areas, it is very important that you inform us ASAP.  This way we can charge the tenant for removal. 

If we are not notified in time, the charge will be levied to you as an existing tenant - as per contract. This also applies to the dumping rubbish in the street and not in the wheelie bins provided. The council will not collect rubbish outside of a wheelie bin, leaving on street disposal costs to you.   

Click HERE for more info on our charges.

Please note all reports are dealt with anonymously, we never share personal details or communication with other tenants.   

 Last updated Wed, 18 Jan 2017 12:00am

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!